Engineering student computer labs are located in Engineering Hall, room 216, and Haggerty Hall, room 482. They are available to engineering students 24 hours a day during semesters. There are also additional teaching computer labs located in Haggerty Hall, rooms 388 and 499-A. They are used by computer engineering and general engineering courses. Both of the teaching computer labs are arranged traditional classroom style and each have ceiling-mounted projectors.
Real-Time Computer Lab Status
Engineering Software Available
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Outlook, OneDrive)
- Microsoft Visio
- AutoDesk AutoCAD, Civil3D, Revit, Inventor, Navisworks, 3DS Max
- Siemens NX, Solidworks
- Ansys, ArcGIS, BioWin, GaBi Life Cycle Assessment
- Matlab, Simulink, Mathtype, Minitab, SPSS
- LabView with Circuits Suite (Ultiboard/Multisim)
- CES EduPack, EES
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Cygwin
- Eclipse IDE, Java JDK/JRE, Python, Vivado WebPack, WinCUPL
PrintWise Printer Locations
Printwise printers are located in Engineering Hall on the lower level, second, and third floors down the north west hallways. Haggerty Hall has PrintWise printers available in room 482 and the Pit Lounge. Color PrintWise printing is available in room 482 and the first floor of Engineering Hall. All PrintWise printers also allow paper copying and scanning documents to email.
Additional information about Printwise printing as well as the drivers to install on personal computers may be found here on the Information Technology Services website.
Lost & Found
Personal items left in the computer labs are taken to the COE Tech Services office in Engineering Hall, room 254. Support staff immediately contact owners of MU ID cards and USB thumb drives provided a name can be found within a file.