Formerly known as Microsoft Imagine, Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching puts professional developer tools—including Windows 10, Project, Visio, and Visual Studio Enterprise—in the hands of students, faculty, and staff at no cost. These titles allow users to create cross-platform apps, manage application lifecycles, create modern reports with actionable insights, and more. Students can use the tools to develop and create apps, games, and websites. Engineering faculty and students may obtain licenses and download software to install on their Marquette or personal computers.
How to Get Started
Getting started with Azure Development Tools is easy.
- Visit Azure Dev Tools for Teaching and click Sign In.
Note: First time users provide their Marquette Email address at the Microsoft login prompt, then click Next.
- Check the Subscription Agreement box, then click Accept terms.
- To view the list of available developer titles, Click Software.
- Click a software title, then click Download or Activate.
- Follow any onscreen prompts to complete your download.