Like all appliances, electronics do eventually wear down and may require repair. The College of Engineering Electronics Shop provides electronics support for departmental-owned equipment within the college. You may contact the Electronics Shop directly by calling (414) 288-7117 or email email@example.com.
- Keep operational/repair all undergraduate lab equipment (all Departments).
- Maintain and repair all faculty, staff office computers, printers, and fax machines.
- Assist all personnel of all departments with maintenance of lab equipment.
- Setup, check , and inventory , computers, printers, test and measurement equipment that are purchased by the college or departmentally.
- Order supplies for college or departments as needed from various vendors. These items would include batteries, toner and inkjet cartridges from standing orders for the college.
- Assist in the procurement of hardware for computer upgrades, test equipment, etc. as to vendor, models, cost and the source of supply.
- Maintain all classroom visual aids, ie. overheads, video display, and slide projectors.
- Assist with software application problems where possible and e-mail and network problems-all departments, students, faculty and staff.
- Communicate with faculty, staff, students and vendors various concerns and problems that may arise on a daily basis.